20th March - Early Excellence National Briefing - hosted by the Trust
The Bristol venue for the Spring 2019 Early Excellence National Briefing will be hosted by Barton Hill Academy and held in Merchants' Academy Secondary's Medlock Hall.
Why attend the briefing?
- Understand the latest DofE initiatives
- Gain essential information about EYFS & KS1 practice
- Explore the new Ofsted framework & its implications
- Briefing includes a demonstration on the Early Excellence Assessment System (EExATââ)
- Further information click here
Date for your diary: Wednesday, 20th March 2019, 1pm lecture.