TEACHING & LEARNING LEAD COACH
Part-time (min 0.5fte) or full-time, permanent (days to be agreed with successful candidate)
Salary: Leadership main scale / Upper Pay scale + Health Care Cash Plan and Benefits Package
Venturers Trust is a dynamic and focused multi-academy trust based in Bristol, formed in September 2017 through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust. The Trust is responsible for eight academies, 3,500 pupils and 750 staff with a commitment to making a significant and lifelong difference to the lives of young people from some of Bristol’s most disadvantaged communities.
Venturers Trust is currently recruiting for a conscientious, highly professional Teaching and Learning Lead Coach to provide additional capacity to the school improvement team. This role will be based in the central offices and require regular travel to VT academy sites as needed and required to deliver the Trust objectives. You will need to demonstrate excellent teaching practitioner knowledge and track record, significant ability to support and coach others, and ability to cope with conflicting priorities whilst maintaining the highest levels of tact, diplomacy and conduct.
In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
You will have:
• have an impressive teaching career history with clear evidence of developing teams to improve student outcomes
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• demonstrate and be committed to the Trust core values
• excellent knowledge of ICT and its impact positively on classroom outcomes
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Experience of working within a similar role
• Flexibility to cope with diverse needs and changing priorities
• strong relationship management experience
• the ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the Trust
Closing date: Thursday 20th January 2022 at 9:00. Interviews: will commence as soon as possible.
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Venturers Trust is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.