Full-time or part-time, permanent, minimum of 22.5 hours per week all year round, to start as soon as possible
Salary: VTG8, SP22-25 starting salary £22,473 per annum + Health Care Cash Plan and Benefits Package
Venturers Trust is a dynamic and focused multi-academy trust based in Bristol, formed in September 2017 through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust. The Trust is responsible for eight academies, 3,500 pupils and 750 staff with a commitment to making a significant and lifelong difference to the lives of young people from some of Bristol’s most disadvantaged communities.
Venturers Trust is currently recruiting for a conscientious, highly professional Administration Assistant to join our team. We require skilled, positive and energised people to join our team as the highest standards of administration services are offed to the whole Trust. You will play an integral part within the Trust's administration teams supporting Trust wide administration and HR. This role will be based in the central offices and require occasional travel to school sites. You will need to demonstrate excellent organisation, attention to detail and ability to cope with conflicting priorities whilst maintaining the highest levels of tact, diplomacy and conduct.
In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
You will have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate and be committed to the Trust core values
• Excellent knowledge of ICT, Microsoft, business administration skills
• A GCSE grade of C or higher in English and Mathematics (or equivalent qualification)
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Excellent IT skills and a willingness to undertake training where required
• Experience of working within a similar role
• Flexibility to cope with diverse needs of the post and dual line management
• Strong relationship management experience and great customer services skills
• The ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the Trust
Closing date: Thursday 20th January 2022 at 9:00. Interviews: will commence as soon as possible.
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Venturers Trust is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.