We are acutely aware of the current level of concern about the risks from covid-19 (coronavirus) and how this affects our academies and our communities.
We continue to monitor the covid-19 situation closely and all of our academies are following advice from Public Health England (PHE) the Department for Education (DfE) and other agencies to respond to this fluid and fast changing situation.
We feel it is important that we acknowledge the hard work and commitment of all of our staff across the Trust and those working in our partner organisations to keep our services running and our children, families and each other safe.
Essential cross-trust Updates
- Click here to read document
School Nurses are here to help! - Click to find out more
Please visit the above link to find out more about the current services offered to young people across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire, contact numbers are below:
North Somerset: 01934 419339 | Bristol: 0300 1245816 | South Gloucestershire: 01454 862441
A government provided helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education - for staff, parents and young people.
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Useful links providing Support & Advice for families
- Advice to schools from the DfE and PHE can be found here
- Advice for parents and carers from the government can be found here
- Click here - For guidance on Covid-19 in 32 languages
- Bristol's SEND Offer Updates - the latest advice and information from central government, the NHS and other resources: bristol offer/covid19 - what you need to know
Supportive parents virtual network - click here to visit website
- Families in Focus Bulletin for Bristol communities - Bristol citywide bulletin for families and young people with details of services, activities and information they can access at this time: Read / Download Bulletin - June2020